Our campground is a beautifully maintained, natural campground, with plenty of shaded areas under pine trees as well as sunny spots- the choice is yours! All of our pitches are drained and sanded for your convenience. What makes our campground so special is the wonderfully spacious sunbathing area (6,000 m2) directly at the lake
, combined with a beautiful pebble beach and plenty of space for everyone.
Our campground spans 2.6 hectares and provides 140 pitches, all of them with their own power connection. The pitches are located in the sun, in partial shade or full shade, and no pitch is quite like another.
• Subdivided pitches, rain-proofed
• Parking space at the pitch or nearby
• Power connection (CEE and standard), fused with 10 amps
• Separate area for groups and youngsters
• Wi-Fi (charge free)
• Wonderful lakeside grass beach
• Perfectly maintained toilets (two separate buildings)
• Individual shower cubicles
• Disabled sanitary facilities
• Free-of-charge use of hot water
• Chemical toilet
• Washing-up area
• Baby washrooms and children’s toilets
• Washing machines and dryers
• Cosy restaurant, open for breakfast all day through to dinner, with an area for chilled drinks and freshly baked goods
• Several well-maintained BBQ areas for guests to use
• Children’s playground, 2 toddler playgrounds, table tennis, table football, pedal boats
• Flat lakeside beach (ideal for our younger guests)
• Dedicated jetty and landing stage
• Dog shower for our four-legged companions
• Pedal boats, fishing boats and fishing licence available a our campground!
Our beach area is ideal for keeping an eye on the kids while they play at the lake, on the jetty and the large playground.
A fenced toddler playground is located next to the terrace of our restaurant, making it easy for parents to enjoy their food while still keeping an watch on the kids. Our restaurant also has its own playroom with a sliding door. The terrace and the restaurant are large enough to accomodate both families with young kids and guests without children, without getting in each other's way.
During July and August, we offer free-of-charge programmes for children (petting zoo, children's cinema etc.) and adults. The weekly campfire at the lake and our themed speciality evenings complete the programme.