A short and easy bike ride.
Distance 10.6 km
A bike ride around the turquoise Lake Faak (Faaker See), staying on bike paths most of the time.
For a short break we recommend the "Egger Marterl" (Egger Shrine) or the small bay in Egg.
Update: July 16, 2021
Safety informationA few stretches take you on main roads and highways. Please be extra careful here!
Tips and hintsRegion Villach Tourism
+43 4242 42000
Getting thereFrom Villach take the B83 or B85, then the B84 and L53 to "Faak am See."
33T 416287 5157552
EquipmentHelmet and drinking water
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view