The inhabitants of the KDS have been cultivating folklore and customs since time immemorial. The different eating habits offer the gourmet culinary specialities in Carinthian, Tyrolean and Italian style. The climate, influenced by the Adriatic Sea, is mild and is characterized by beautiful summers and snowy winters.
- Always drive halfway.
- Always adjust your speed so that you can stop in time before obstacles or avoid oncoming traffic
- The use of the bicycle routes is at your own risk.
- Check your sports equipment and wear a helmet
- Observe the road traffic regulations and provide first aid if necessary.
- Correct self-assessmentStart in time and plan for reserves
- Leave higher altitudes in bad weather
- For a safe cooperation please follow the Fair Play rules Emergency call: (+43 4282)112
ParkingParking spaces are available!
- Helmet duty!!!!!!
- Right clothing: Do not only adapt your clothing to the current weather conditions. Also pack warm clothing, a spare jersey and rain protection in summer, especially in the early and late seasons.
- Emergency equipment: bandages, repair kit (spare hose, pump, tools), map, mobile phone and possibly GPS
- ATTENTION: In the mountains reception is not guaranteed everywhere!
- Take enough to drink with you and plan a stopover in good time