This popular jogging and nordic walking tour leads along the western shore of the lake up to the Julien Hight.
Distance 5 km
Update: April 23, 2021
Rest StopCampingbad Ossiacher See
Getting thereComing from Villach, take the B94 federal road to Annenheim.
ParkingThere are enough parking spaces at the starting point on both sides of the federal road (B94).
33T 415409 5167884
Author’s map recommendations
Basic Equipment for Jogging
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view