This popular circular route through Steindorf offers beautiful views of the Ossiacher See and is suitable as a nordic walking and running route. Due to the varied routing with changing surfaces, it is a perfect training lap.
Distance 6.1 km
On your way back - don´t forget to Visit the Domenig Steinhaus.
Update: October 05, 2021
Getting thereComing from Villach you can reach the center of Steindorf via the B94 Ossiacher See Straße along the northern shore of the lake.
ParkingThere are enough parking spaces available at the Ossiacher See Hall.
33T 423841 5171874
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentRunning clothes, changing clothes, running shoes, nordic walking sticks and drinking water.
Basic Equipment for Jogging
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Kit para bolhas
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view