A very popular tour between Sattendorf and Bodensdorf.
Distance 8.1 km
A few minutes and after the ascent towards Finsterbach waterfalls, a short detour to the first of the three waterfalls is recommendable. After a short ascent, the small pavilion above the Peterlewand in St. Urban is also a very nice spot, as well as the Bleistätter moor.
Update: April 22, 2021
Getting thereComing from Villach, take the federal road B94 to Sattendorf.
ParkingThere are enough parking spaces available near the tennis courts.
33T 417134 5168299
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentRunning clothes, changing clothes, running shoes with good soles, Nordic walking sticks, drining water
Basic Equipment for Jogging
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view