Another very popular route among the locals, also ideally suited for nordic walking and jogging.
Distance 7.3 km
At the turning point of this tour in Winklern, we recommend a visit to the Museum of Mushrooms and the Ellie Riehl doll world. There are also three taverns on the way and a restaurant and a café right at the starting point.
Update: April 29, 2021
Getting thereComing from Villach take the B94 until you come to the roundabout. Then follow the B98 towards Treffen am Ossiacher See.
ParkingThere are enough parking spaces available in the vicinity of the municipal center of Treffen.
33T 412492 5168914
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentRunning clothes, changing clothes, running shoes with good soles, nordic walking sticks, drinking water
Basic Equipment for Jogging
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view