A big circle around the small "Aichwaldsee" (Lake Aichwald).
Distance 14.9 km
Take a long trip around the Aichwaldsee past several great taverns and restaurants- just make sure not to finish the ride too fast :)
For those who prefer to use a trail as a descent, we recommend the "Shorty Trail - T24". This trail branches off directly from the tour and cannot be missed.
Update: November 02, 2021
Safety informationBe careful on the ride to Untergreuth. There are a few blind curves where you have to watch out for traffic!
Tips and hints
Region Villach Tourism
+43 4242 42000
Getting thereComing from Villach take the B83 or B85, turn onto the B84 then to the L53 to "Faak am See."
33T 416288 5157551
EquipmentHelmet, drinking water
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view