The new over 4 km long MTB Flow Trail "MEX - Line I" stretches from Gmanberg at 1044 m, the 1st section of the Millennium-Express, to Tröpolach at 614 m.
Distance 3.9 km
The new over 4 km long MTB Flow Trail "MEX - Line I" stretches from Gmanberg at 1044 m, the 1st section of the Millennium-Express, to Tröpolach at 614 m. Uphill it goes practically with the cable car. The Flow Trail runs over forest and meadow passages and will be equipped with steep curves & jumping tables so-called "Tables". With an average longitudinal inclination between 10 and 15 %, this is an easy trail for mountain bikers with basic knowledge.
At the same time, a self-service washing facility for bikes has been set up as a service at the Millennium-Express valley station.
AuthorNassfeld - Pressegger See
Update: September 15, 2020
- When the trail line is closed - absolute driving ban!
- Driving on the trail lines is only permitted with suitable bikes.
- Driving on the lines with motorcycles will be reported without exception.
- Always ride on half visibility.
- On split trails hikers always have priority.
- The consumption of alcohol in the area of the trail is prohibited!
- The trail lines are reserved for experienced mountain bikers.
- Hikers please use the signposted hiking trails.
Getting thereApproach via B111 to the Tröpolach junction. Follow the B90 Nassfeldpass Straße and the signs Millennium-Express. Ascent with the Millennium-Express to the station Gmanberg.
ParkingPublic parking spaces are available directly at the starting point.
33T 367792 5161933
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view