A beautiful and at the same time demanding MTB tour for everyone. Also with the E-MTB this route is worth a trip.
Distance 25.6 km
From Hermagor the route first follows the road up to Radnig. Past the natural swimming pool in Radnig and shortly afterwards onto the forest road to follow it to the Radnig alpine pasture. Departure on the same route. The tour is perfectly suited for E-MTB.
On a hot summer's day, the romantic natural swimming pool Radnig offers a direct jump into the cool water!
AuthorNassfeld - Pressegger See
Update: May 04, 2021
Rest StopRadniger Alm
Diverse Restaurants in Hermagor
- When the line is closed - absolute driving ban!
- Always drive on half sight.
- Always adjust your speed so that you can stop in time before obstacles or avoid oncoming traffic
- Watch out for pedestrians and hikers and drive slowly past
- Driving on the track with motorcycles will be reported without exception.
- The use of the bicycle routes is at your own risk.
- In the forest, especially camping, camping in the dark, making fires, disturbing game or entering forest cultures under 3 m tree height are prohibited by law.
- Check your sports equipment regularly and wear a helmet
- Only the use of the approved, marked routes is permitted.
- Never leave the marked path
- We ask for consideration for the environment.
- Avoid noise and pollution.
- Restrict driving in the twilight to protect wild animals.
- Observe the road traffic regulations and provide first aid if necessary.
- Please always close gates and gates.
- Caution during forestry work!
- Correct self-assessment
- Start in time and plan for reservesLeave higher altitudes in bad weather
- Make sure that you can get through safely if there are impassable stretches of road.
- If you do not feel safe, turn back soon enough
- For a safe cooperation please follow the Fair Play rules (Link) Emergency call: (+43 4282)112
Tips and hintsSights along the tour
- village church St. Katharina - Radnig
- Old mill - visit & guided tour possible on request
- Natural swimming pool Radnig
Getting thereComing from Villach, take the motorway at exit 364 Hermagor. Take the Gailtal feeder road to Hemragor.
ParkingPublic parking spaces are available directly at the starting point.
33T 375301 5164936
- Helmet duty!!!!!!
- Right clothing: Do not only adapt your clothing to the current weather conditions. Also pack warm clothing, a spare jersey and rain protection in summer, especially in the early and late seasons.
- Emergency equipment: bandages, repair kit (spare hose, pump, tools), map, mobile phone and possibly GPS
- ATTENTION: In the mountains reception is not guaranteed everywhere!
- Take enough to drink with you and plan a stopover in good time
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view