During the whole Rossalm round you can enjoy a wonderful view.
Distance 5.8 km
From the Nassfeld Pass follow the forest road in the direction of Madritschen until you reach the Rossalm. From here it is downhill again, past the Tressdorfer Alm and back to the starting point. The tour can also be done by E-MTB.
HIGHLIGHT: wonderful view during the whole tour
You should definitely plan a stop at the Tressdorfer Alm show dairy! Because here you can experience at first hand how the delicious regional alpine cheese is produced. Refreshment included!
AuthorNassfeld - Pressegger See
Update: August 24, 2020
- When the line is closed - absolute driving ban!
- Always drive on half sight.
- Always adjust your speed so that you can stop in time before obstacles or avoid oncoming traffic
- Watch out for pedestrians and hikers and drive slowly past
- Driving on the track with motorcycles will be reported without exception.The use of the bicycle routes is at your own risk.
- In the forest, especially camping, camping in the dark, making fires, disturbing game or entering forest cultures under 3 m tree height are prohibited by law.
- Check your sports equipment regularly and wear a helmet
- Only the use of the approved, marked routes is permitted.
- Never leave the marked path
- We ask for consideration for the environment. Avoid noise and pollution. Restrict driving in the twilight to protect wild animals.
- Observe the road traffic regulations and provide first aid if necessary.
- Please always close gates and gates. Caution during forestry work!
- Correct self-assessment
- Start in time and plan for reserves
- Leave higher altitudes in bad weather
- Make sure that you can get through safely if there are impassable stretches of road.
- If you do not feel safe, turn back soon enough
- For a safe cooperation please follow the Fair Play rules (Link) Emergency call: (+43 4282)112
Tips and hintsRefreshment stops along the tour:
- Tressdorfer Alm
- Hotel Nassfeld
- Hotel Gartnerkofel
- Hotel Berghof
- Restaurant Kristall
Getting thereBy car from Germany:
Motorway E52 Munich direction Salzburg
Change to the A10, 147 km direction Villach-Italy
31.6 km to Greifenburg
26 km after Hermagor
19 km to the Sonnenalpe Nassfeld
ParkingPublic parking spaces are available directly at the starting point.
33T 367851 5157796
- Helmet duty!!!!!!
- Right clothing: Do not only adapt your clothing to the current weather conditions. Also pack warm clothing, a spare jersey and rain protection in summer, especially in the early and late seasons.
- Emergency equipment: bandages, repair kit (spare hose, pump, tools), map, mobile phone and possibly GPS
- ATTENTION: In the mountains reception is not guaranteed everywhere!
- Take enough to drink with you and plan a stopover in good time
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view