HP8 - Egger Alm - Dellacher Alm Runde
Nassfeld - Pressegger See Verified partner Explorers Choice
Combination with the following routes: HP2, I1
Track typesShow elevation profile
Rest stopsErlebnis-Naturbad Vorderberg
Almgasthaus Pipp Dellacher Alm
Gasthaus zum Rudi Egger Alm
Egger Alm Käserei
- When the line is closed - absolute driving ban!
- Always drive on half sight.
- Always adjust your speed so that you can stop in time before obstacles or avoid oncoming traffic
- Watch out for pedestrians and hikers and drive slowly past
- Driving on the track with motorcycles will be reported without exception.The use of the bicycle routes is at your own risk.
- In the forest, especially camping, camping in the dark, making fires, disturbing game or entering forest cultures under 3 m tree height are prohibited by law.
- Check your sports equipment regularly and wear a helmet
- Only the use of the approved, marked routes is permitted.
- Never leave the marked path
- We ask for consideration for the environment. Avoid noise and pollution. Restrict driving in the twilight to protect wild animals.
- Observe the road traffic regulations and provide first aid if necessary.
- Please always close gates and gates. Caution during forestry work!
- Correct self-assessment
- Start in time and plan for reserves
- Leave higher altitudes in bad weather
- Make sure that you can get through safely if there are impassable stretches of road. If you do not feel safe, turn back soon enough
- For a safe cooperation please follow the Fair Play rules (Link) Emergency call: (+43 4282)112
KM 0.1 Keep to the right and follow the R3B cycle path to the R3A junction
KM 0.3 Continue right onto R3B
KM 0.5 Roundabout - straight ahead onto R3B
KM 0.8 Straight on - along cycle path R3A to Möderndorf
KM 2.5 straight on - along the R3 cycle path through Möderndorf
KM 3.3 Keep slightly to the right - follow the Eggeralm Road to the Egger Alm
KM 12.8 Egger Alm - along the main asphalt road towards Dellacher Alm
KM 16.2 Straight on - from the Almgasthaus Pipp follow the Wiesenweg
KM 17.0 Straight on - gravel road slightly downhill
KM 17.5 Cross the stream, then turn right downhill - Beware: coarse gravel and barriers
KM 18.5 Keep left on the asphalt road
KM 21.0 Straight on - follow the asphalt main road to Vorderberg
KM 25.7 Turn left
KM 26.5 At the bridge, carry straight on along the R3 cycle path as far as Möderndorf, then via R3A and R3B back to Hermagor
ParkingPublic parking spaces are available directly at the starting point.
- Helmet duty!!!!!!
- Right clothing: Do not only adapt your clothing to the current weather conditions. Also pack warm clothing, a spare jersey and rain protection in summer, especially in the early and late seasons.
- Emergency equipment: bandages, repair kit (spare hose, pump, tools), map, mobile phone and possibly GPS
- ATTENTION: In the mountains reception is not guaranteed everywhere!
- Take enough to drink with you and plan a stopover in good time
- 9 Waypoints
- 9 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others