I2 - Rattendorfer Alm Straniger Alm Runde
Nassfeld - Pressegger See Verified partner Explorers Choice
Rattendorfer AlmPhoto: Fabio Tabacchi, Nassfeld - Pressegger See
HIGHLIGHT: Scotti Chapel at KM 14.3
Track typesShow elevation profile
Rest stopsStraniger Alm
- When the line is closed - absolute driving ban!
- Always drive on half sight.
- Always adjust your speed so that you can stop in time before obstacles or avoid oncoming traffic
- Watch out for pedestrians and hikers and drive slowly past
- Driving on the track with motorcycles will be reported without exception.
- The use of the bicycle routes is at your own risk.
- In the forest, especially camping, camping in the dark, making fires, disturbing game or entering forest cultures under 3 m tree height are prohibited by law.
- Check your sports equipment regularly and wear a helmet
- Only the use of the approved, marked routes is permitted.
- Never leave the marked path
- We ask for consideration for the environment. Avoid noise and pollution. Restrict driving in the twilight to protect wild animals.
- Observe the road traffic regulations and provide first aid if necessary.
- Please always close gates and gates. Caution during forestry work!
- Correct self-assessment
- Start in time and plan for reserves
- Leave higher altitudes in bad weather
- Make sure that you can get through safely if there are impassable stretches of road. If you do not feel safe, turn back soon enough
- For a safe cooperation please follow the Fair Play rules (Link) Emergency call: (+43 4282)112
KM2.7 At the road junction in Rattendorf turn left into the village
KM 2.9 Continue straight on along the asphalt road
KM 3.3 Keep slightly to the left - gravel road
KM 3.8 Turn right - stay on the gravel road
KM 4.0 Straight on - the ascent to the Rattendorfer Alm begins - always stay on the main trail
KM 13.2 Rattendorfer Alm - straight on
KM 13.4 Turn right - Grober Karrenweg
KM 14.2 Straight on towards the Scotti Chapel, then left uphill to the Zanklhütte
KM 14.4 The trail to the Rattendorfer Sattel begins at the Zanklhütte; the bike has to be pushed or carried for the most part here
KM 15.2 right - just a few metres to the saddle
KM 15.4 Rattendorfer Sattel - now on the hiking trail downhill towards Lanzenalm
KM 16.8 Turn right onto a gravel road that continues to descend
KM 18.3 Lanzenalm - turn right and follow the asphalt road downhill for about 2 km
KM 20.6 Turn right onto a gravel road
KM 21.6 straight ahead
KM 21.9 Keep straight on or slightly to the right
KM 23.1 Stringy saddle, straight on
KM 23.2 Keep left
KM 23.5 Keep to the right, then immediately afterwards keep to the left
KM 24.0 Straniger Alm: from here follow the main trail into the valley
KM 33.0 Intersection with asphalt road: turn right towards Stranig
KM 33.4 Stranig: bear right and follow the L24 as far as the Gailbrücke bridge
KM 34.9 Across the Gailbrücke bridge, then turn right and follow the R3 cycle path
KM 39.3 Turn right over the Gailbrücke bridge, then immediately left again, following the cycle path
KM 41.2 Rattendorf - follow the R3 cycle path for another 700 metres
KM 41.9 Turn right
KM 42.3 Turn left and follow the L22 road to your starting point
Public transportJourney to Tröpolach by public transport possible.
Getting thereVia B111 (direction Kötschach-Mauthen or direction Hermagor) to the junction Tröpolach. From there follow the signs Millennium-Express.
ParkingPublic parking spaces are available directly at the starting point.
- Helmet duty!!!!!!
- Right clothing: Do not only adapt your clothing to the current weather conditions. Also pack warm clothing, a spare jersey and rain protection in summer, especially in the early and late seasons.
- Emergency equipment: bandages, repair kit (spare hose, pump, tools), map, mobile phone and possibly GPS
- ATTENTION: In the mountains reception is not guaranteed everywhere!
- Take enough to drink with you and plan a stopover in good time
- 5 Waypoints
- 5 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others