K1 - Straniger Alm - Pontebba
Nassfeld - Pressegger See Verified partner Explorers Choice
Variant: from the Lanzenpass over the Rattendorfer Sattel back to Austria and over the Rattendorfer Alm and Rattendorf back to the starting point (see Tour I2)
Track typesShow elevation profile
Rest stopsStraniger Alm
Wulfenia da Livio
- When the line is closed - absolute driving ban!
- Always drive on half sight.
- Always adjust your speed so that you can stop in time before obstacles or avoid oncoming traffic
- Watch out for pedestrians and hikers and drive slowly past
- Driving on the track with motorcycles will be reported without exception.
- The use of the bicycle routes is at your own risk.
- In the forest, especially camping, camping in the dark, making fires, disturbing game or entering forest cultures under 3 m tree height are prohibited by law.
- Check your sports equipment regularly and wear a helmet
- Only the use of the approved, marked routes is permitted.
- Never leave the marked path
- We ask for consideration for the environment. Avoid noise and pollution. Restrict driving in the twilight to protect wild animals.Observe the road traffic regulations and provide first aid if necessary.Please always close gates and gates. Caution during forestry work!
- Correct self-assessment
- Start in time and plan for reserves
- Leave higher altitudes in bad weather
- Make sure that you can get through safely if there are impassable stretches of road.
- If you do not feel safe, turn back soon enough
- For a safe cooperation please follow the Fair Play rules (Link) Emergency call: (+43 4282)112
KM 1.2 Turn right into Feldweg - straight on towards Gail until you reach cycle path R3
KM 1.8 Turn left and follow the R3 cycle path for 10 kilometres to Stranig
KM 11.7 Stranig church: continue along the cycle path or country road L24 for another 300 metres
KM 12.0 Turn left onto the gravel road towards Straniger Alm - follow the main road
KM 21.3 Straniger Alm - follow the main trail further uphill
KM 21.6 Keep right
KM 21.7 Keep left
KM 22.0 Keep to the right - only a few metres to Straniger Sattel
KM 22.2 Stringy saddle - straight on
KM 23.3 Continue straight ahead
KM 23.6 straight ahead
KM 24.6 Meeting point with tarmac road - follow left uphill as far as Lanzenpass
KM 26.8 Lanzen Pass - follow the road downhill to Pontebba
KM 41.7 Pontebba - sharp left over the sealed road to the Nassfeld Pass
KM 54.5 Nassfeld Pass - downhill over the pass road to the starting point
Public transportTravel to Tröpolach is possible by public transport.
Getting thereB111, then direction Tröpolach and to the valley station Millennium-Express.
ParkingPublic parking spaces are available directly at the starting point.
- Helmet duty!!!!!!
- Right clothing: Do not only adapt your clothing to the current weather conditions. Also pack warm clothing, a spare jersey and rain protection in summer, especially in the early and late seasons.
- Emergency equipment: bandages, repair kit (spare hose, pump, tools), map, mobile phone and possibly GPS
- ATTENTION: In the mountains reception is not guaranteed everywhere!
- Take enough to drink with you and plan a stopover in good time
- 6 Waypoints
- 6 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others