Transfer route to the mountainbike enduro trail near Lake Faaker See.
Distance 3.4 km
The KopeinTrail - T23 - is a very natural mountainbike enduro trail of medium difficulty. Coming from the lower part of the Bertahüttenstraße near Kopein follow a forest path for a short time. This way leads into a singletrail which will lead you to a dry brook. Once you have crossed it, follow the scenic single track downwards. The bottom section was specially designed for enduro mountainbikers.
Don´t forget to go for a swim in the warm lake Faaker See afterwards.
Update: November 02, 2021
Safety informationPlease stick to the mountainbike fair play rules and wear protective gear.
Tips and hintsRegion Villach Tourism
+43 4242 42000
Getting thereComing from Villach take either the B 85 or the B 84 to Unteraichwald.
ParkingYou can par either directly at the junction of the Kopeinstraße and B85 or along the Kopein Straße towards the Bertahütte in one of the parking bays.
33T 420543 5156675
EquipmentSuitable mountainbike, helmet, water bottle, small snack.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view