A taxing ride up to the "Annahütte" (currently not active).
Distance 29.7 km
From Faak you ride on a paved road towards "Outschena" and then take a well-marked path in the forest towards "Annahütte"/Jepzasattel.
Update: November 02, 2021
Safety informationOut of respect for hikers the mountain bike route has been separated from the hiking paths. However, bikers on the forest roads are not all on the go, so watch out for them on the way down!
Tips and hints
Region Villach Tourism
+43 4242 42000
Getting thereFrom Villach take the B83 or B85 to "Faak am See."
ParkingThere are plenty of parking spots across from the tourist information center where you start the ride.
33T 416296 5157539
EquipmentHelmet, water bottle and a light mountain bike.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view