This easy-going mountainbike tour connects all the different mountainbike trails south of Lake Faak with each other.
Distance 19.6 km
This mountainbike tour connects all the lake.bike tours and trails south of Lake Faak and leads over public sideroads and forrest paths through the beautful landscape at the foot of the Karawanken mountain chain.
Update: November 02, 2021
Safety informationPlease use a suitable mountainbike and wear protective clothing and a helmet.
Tips and hints
Region Villach Tourism
+43 4242 42000
Getting thereTake the exit Villach - Faaker See (A10) oder Villach-Warmbad (A2) to get to Latschach.
ParkingParking area of the cementary in Latschach
33T 418023 5156452
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Equipment(e) MTB, helmet, protective gear, drinking water, smartphone, GoPro ;-)
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view