The tour to Matschiedl and to the Rauterbauer runs in a varied way through several romantic villages. Uphill and downhill passages change constantly, and the underground often varies as well.
Distance 19.2 km
The tour to Matschiedl and to the Rauterbauer runs in a varied way through several romantic villages. Uphill and downhill passages alternate constantly, and the underground often varies as well.
- Forest trails
- Meadow pathseasy, very short trail passages
A varied mountain bike tour for everyone, which shows us much of the enchanting landscape of the region!
AuthorNassfeld - Pressegger See
Update: August 21, 2020
- When the line is closed - absolute driving ban!
- Always drive on half sight.
- Always adjust your speed so that you can stop in time before obstacles or avoid oncoming traffic
- Watch out for pedestrians and hikers and drive slowly past
- Driving on the track with motorcycles will be reported without exception.
- The use of the bicycle routes is at your own risk.
- In the forest, especially camping, camping in the dark, making fires, disturbing game or entering forest cultures under 3 m tree height are prohibited by law.
- Check your sports equipment regularly and wear a helmet
- Only the use of the approved, marked routes is permitted.
- Never leave the marked pathWe ask for consideration for the environment.
- Avoid noise and pollution.
- Restrict driving in the twilight to protect wild animals.
- Observe the road traffic regulations and provide first aid if necessary.
- Please always close gates and gates.
- Caution during forestry work!
- Correct self-assessmentStart in time and plan for reserves
- Leave higher altitudes in bad weather
- Make sure that you can get through safely if there are impassable stretches of road.
- If you do not feel safe, turn back soon enough
- For a safe cooperation please follow the Fair Play rules (Link) Emergency call: (+43 4282)112
Getting thereOn the southern motorway (A2) to the Arnoldstein exit, W-wards over the Gailtal Straße (B111) to Feistritz, turn off to Vorderberg to the natural swimming pool
ParkingPublic parking spaces are available directly at the starting point.
33T 386827 5161280
- Helmet duty!!!!!!
- Right clothing: Do not only adapt your clothing to the current weather conditions.
- Also pack warm clothing, a spare jersey and rain protection in summer, especially in the early and late seasons.
- Emergency equipment: bandages, repair kit (spare hose, pump, tools), map, mobile phone and possibly
- GPSATTENTION: In the mountains reception is not guaranteed everywhere!
- Take enough to drink with you and plan a stopover in good time
- 6 Waypoints
- 6 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view