Connect three short mountain bike trails near lake Faaker See to one great tour!
Distance 19.6 km
Starting in Latschach you can put together the Kopein Trail, the Shorty Trail and the Samonigg Trail to on big tour with lots of singletrails, a lot of fun while enjoying the beautiful landscape.
Update: November 02, 2021
Tips and hintsRegion Villach Tourism
+43 4242 42000
Getting thereTake the A10 or the A2 motorway to get to Lake Faaker See.
33T 418054 5156452
Book recommendation by the author
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view