W1 - Weißensee-Weißbriach
Nassfeld - Pressegger See Verified partner Explorers Choice
Track typesShow elevation profile
Rest stopsSchuler's Weinstube
Vis a Vis
- When the line is closed - absolute driving ban!
- Always drive on half sight.
- Always adjust your speed so that you can stop in time before obstacles or avoid oncoming traffic
- Watch out for pedestrians and hikers and drive slowly past
- Driving on the track with motorcycles will be reported without exception.The use of the bicycle routes is at your own risk.
- In the forest, especially camping, camping in the dark, making fires, disturbing game or entering forest cultures under 3 m tree height are prohibited by law.
- Check your sports equipment regularly and wear a helmet
- Only the use of the approved, marked routes is permitted.
- Never leave the marked path
- We ask for consideration for the environment. Avoid noise and pollution. Restrict driving in the twilight to protect wild animals.
- Observe the road traffic regulations and provide first aid if necessary.
- Please always close gates and gates. Caution during forestry work!
- Correct self-assessment
- Start in time and plan for reserves
- Leave higher altitudes in bad weather
- Make sure that you can get through safely if there are impassable stretches of road. If you do not feel safe, turn back soon enough
- For a safe cooperation please follow the Fair Play rules (Link) Emergency call: (+43 4282)112
KM 0.8 The subsoil changes to gravel
KM 2 Bear left - follow the Wiesenweg
KM 2.4 The meadow path leads into a gravel road - uphill to the left
KM 3 Keep slightly to the left
KM 3.6 Turn right as far as the main road - then follow this road to the left as far as the top of the pass
KM 4.3 Kreuzberg - turn left onto a gravel road
KM 4.5 Keep right
KM 5.2 straight ahead
KM 5.7 Keep right
KM 5.9 Bauer Moosmüller - bear left and follow the rough gravel road further downhill
KM 6.7 At the junction with the B87 main road - follow this road into the centre of Weißbriach
KM 7.6 Weissbriach town centre - now turn back, follow the main road to the top of the pass and then take the same route back to your starting point
KM 12.3 Turn right - back to your starting point at Weissensee
Public transportArrival to Weißensee possible with public transport.
Getting thereApproach via the B87 Weißensee Bundesstraße.
ParkingPublic parking spaces are available directly at the starting point.
- Helmet duty!!!!!!
- Right clothing: Do not only adapt your clothing to the current weather conditions. Also pack warm clothing, a spare jersey and rain protection in summer, especially in the early and late seasons.
- Emergency equipment: bandages, repair kit (spare hose, pump, tools), map, mobile phone and possibly GPS
- ATTENTION: In the mountains reception is not guaranteed everywhere!
- Take enough to drink with you and plan a stopover in good time
- 5 Waypoints
- 5 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Photos from others