Easy tour at the Weißensee with a wonderful view.
From the bridge along the lake towards the west. First about 800 meters on asphalt, then on gravel. After 2 kilometers straight on into a meadow path - follow this until the next forest road. Turn sharp left here and follow the gravel road to the Kreuzbergstraße B87. Turn left and follow the main road to the Kreuzberg pass. Immediately after that, keep slightly left and follow the rough gravel road, which becomes a cart track after 1.5 km, downhill. After a further kilometre, this path joins the main road again and leads to the centre of Weißbriach. To return, take the B87 pass road to the highest point. From here, take the same route back to Weissensee. The tour can also be done by E-MTB.
AuthorNassfeld - Pressegger See
Updated: August 24, 2020
Rest StopSchuler's Weinstube
Vis a Vis
- When the line is closed - absolute driving ban!
- Always drive on half sight.
- Always adjust your speed so that you can stop in time before obstacles or avoid oncoming traffic
- Watch out for pedestrians and hikers and drive slowly past
- Driving on the track with motorcycles will be reported without exception.The use of the bicycle routes is at your own risk.
- In the forest, especially camping, camping in the dark, making fires, disturbing game or entering forest cultures under 3 m tree height are prohibited by law.
- Check your sports equipment regularly and wear a helmet
- Only the use of the approved, marked routes is permitted.
- Never leave the marked path
- We ask for consideration for the environment. Avoid noise and pollution. Restrict driving in the twilight to protect wild animals.
- Observe the road traffic regulations and provide first aid if necessary.
- Please always close gates and gates. Caution during forestry work!
- Correct self-assessment
- Start in time and plan for reserves
- Leave higher altitudes in bad weather
- Make sure that you can get through safely if there are impassable stretches of road. If you do not feel safe, turn back soon enough
- For a safe cooperation please follow the Fair Play rules (Link) Emergency call: (+43 4282)112
Getting thereApproach via the B87 Weißensee Bundesstraße.
ParkingPublic parking spaces are available directly at the starting point.
33T 369617 5174862
- Helmet duty!!!!!!
- Right clothing: Do not only adapt your clothing to the current weather conditions. Also pack warm clothing, a spare jersey and rain protection in summer, especially in the early and late seasons.
- Emergency equipment: bandages, repair kit (spare hose, pump, tools), map, mobile phone and possibly GPS
- ATTENTION: In the mountains reception is not guaranteed everywhere!
- Take enough to drink with you and plan a stopover in good time
Push the arrows to change the view