The most beautiful road bike tour in this area!
Distance 138.7 km
Villach (501 m) - Tarvis (750 m) - Cave del Predil (906 m) - Predil Pass (1156 m) - Bovec (460 m) -Visic Pass (1611 m) - Kranjska Gora (810 m). Follow the road via Tarvisio back to lake Faaker See.
Don´t forget to take a camera along - there are many beautiful spots on the way!
Update: August 14, 2019
Tips and hintsRegion Villach Tourism
+43 4242 42000
Getting thereVillach is easily accessible via the A10 and A2 motorways.
ParkingThere are plenty of parking spaces in the city centre - there are permanent parking spaces near the Nikolaikirche church and at the Willroider car park (west of the railway station).
33T 411262 5163164
EquipmentThe ascents are not very steep but quite long. Don´t forget your wind jacket.
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view